Apple has released latest iOS with the latest emoji, bug fixes, and improved some of the other features. But unfortunately, Apple has patched the exploit loopholes used by Pangu for iOS Jailbreak iOS 9.1 update 9 on this.
Latest iOS is the first version of IOS that supports the iPad Model The largest ever made by Apple that iPad Pro.
Here is How to Install Update iOS on iPad Devices
1. Make it a habit before upgrading to the latest IOS, always check the compatibility of whether the latest iOS version is suitable or not. Here is a list of IOS devices that can use the latest iOS.
2. This is the most important! Get used to not forget the backup process before upgrading your iOS device to the latest iOS. There are two methods of backup that you can do via iCloud or iTunes. Same thing really both, but I would suggest to his data backup via iTunes only.
3. If you are planning to upgrade to iOS 9.1 using iTunes or practically no manual then the IPSW file which you must download it first. Later I include the link below yes.
4. If you are upgrading to latest iOS manually, then you need to update the version of iTunes. That is because to prevent the problems that will arise when this upgrade to latest iOS.
5. Turn off the Find My iPhone / iPad if it is active. How: Settings> iCloud. Then swipe keys of Find My iPhone (As of gray).
6. Finally, turn off the passcode. How: Settings> Passcode or Touch ID. Then select "Turn Off Passcode"
Now, you ready to upgrade iOS manually. Here we go!
A. How to Update iOS via OTA
This one method is quite easy yes, why? You do not need iTunes, iCloud or other additional tools (iFunBox or IExplore to Jailbreak iOS devices). But, I own more advised to update to iOS 9.1 using iTunes. Min Why? Yes because the update via iTunes it just wrote like fresh install so, if there is the possibility of a crash via OTA but rarely does. Who want to try this update via OTA can do the steps below.
1. Open the Settings Menu. Select General.
2. Then select Software Update. Tap on the "Download" button.
After pressing the Download button, iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch you will download the firmware iOS, followed by the installation at the end. So, make sure you use the internet connection is stable and fast enough yes.
Oh yes, when the update process takes place via OTA iOS devices do not put you in a soft material so because it would heat buildup suggestions put on the table anyway wrote.
B. How to Update iOS via iTunes (Clean Install)
Now the second method is pretty much each step. But this much I recommend and the rate of success for the future is quite high (Halah min). First of all you have already installed the update iTunes for now. If not please downlad in the link I've provided above. Already prepared?
1. Download the firmware iOS first. Please you select the firmware below is based on the IOS device that you are using now. If still confused, you can read a guide that can help you to select the firmware iOS which is suitable for your iOS device.
2. If the download process has been completed you connect the device to the computer. After that iTunes will open automatically.
3. Click on the logo "Device" as shown below. Then select Summary.
4. For Windows users: You press the "Shift" followed by pressing and click "Check for Update". If it is then it will appear window to browse and select the firmware that you have previously downloaded.
For Mac users: You click You press the "Option" followed by clicking "Check for Update". If it is then it will appear window to browse and select the firmware that you have previously downloaded.
5. After that, the update process will run. Oh yes, to prevent errors during the update process make sure you are connected to an internet connection, because iTunes will verify the firmware iOS that you've previously downloaded to Apple's servers during the update process is done.
6. When the update process has successfully your device will reboot. Do not worry if the device to reboot more than once. Now you just have to follow the first-time setup of your new iOS.